Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (unless an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Citations and references are formatted using the APA style, and where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below.
- Access to the code and data is provided, through URLs to public archives or repositories, where appropriate.
- Suggest 3-5 reviewers in the cover letter.
- By submitting the manuscript, authors grant SESMO a non-exclusive license to publish and distribute the article (once accepted) under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0), and acknowledge SESMO as the original publisher of their work.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.